Search This Blog

amaz



Thursday, June 27, 2019

HOME MADE PANCAKES WITH OATMEAL AND PUMPKINS -RECIPE


HOME MADE PANCAKES WITH OATMEAL AND PUMPKINS

We present the recipe of Pancakes with details hereunder:



Cooking Time

Prep time: 5 min, Cook time: 5 min, Ready in: 10 min, Yields: 12 pumpkin pancakes



Ingredients- Materials

.1 cup old-fashioned oats
.4 teaspoons baking powder
.1 tablespoon pumpkin spice
.1 teaspoon pink Himalayan salt
.6 eggs
.1 cup pumpkin puree
.3 tablespoons honey, melted
.2 teaspoons vanilla extract

Instructions

Start by blending up your oats in the food processor or blender until you get a powder. Add them to your mixing bowl.
Then add your baking powder.
Add your pumpkin spice and salt.
Add each of your eggs.
Add your pumpkin puree.
Melt and then add your honey.
And finally add your vanilla extract.
Mix everything well.
On the stove, heat your chosen pan to about medium heat.
Cook your pancakes in about 1/4 cup servings for a few minutes on one side, until you see them bubbling.
And then cook for about a minute on the other side, removing to a plate to cool before eating.
I added plenty of chopped walnuts and honey to mine. Yum!
Click thumbnail to view full-size
To make oat flour, I used my food processor.I dumped my oats in the food processor.And blended until it was as fine as it could get.Then I dumped the oat flour into my mixing bowl.I added my baking powder.I added pumpkin spice.I added vanilla extract.And then I cracked all six of my eggs.I added pumpkin puree a little at a time.And mixed everything together.I poured about a 1/4 cup at a time on a hot pan.And let cook until they bubbled on top and started browning on the edges.This only took about 3 minutes. Maybe.And then flipped them and cooked for another minute or so. As it is cooked , slid them out on a plate to cool.

.Nutrition Facts
.Serving size:            1
.Calories               231
.Calories from Fat 54
.                           % Daily Value *
.Fat                         6 g 9%
.Carbohydrates     33 g 11%
.Sugar                     7 g
.Fiber                      4 g 16%
.Protein                 36 g 72%
.Cholesterol        72 mg 24%
.Sodium              69 mg 3%

* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated.

More Toppings

If you want to spice these up even further, chop your walnuts ahead of time and mix them into your pumpkin butter. Or why not add in dark chocolate chips or unsweetened shredded coconut?


No comments:

Post a Comment